- Lady Gaga's dogs found safe after armed robbery
The US singer's two French bulldogs were stolen after gunmen attacked and wounded her dog walker.
- Tiger Woods car crash: Golfer 'in good spirits' after latest treatment
The golfer received successful "follow-up procedures" following Tuesday's serious car crash in LA.
- Haiti prison escape: Hundreds of inmates flee from Croix-des-Bouquets jail
The prison's director is among 25 people killed in the mass escape near the capital, Port-au-Prince.
- The Dissident: Jamal Khashoggi documentary points finger at Saudi Arabia's crown prince
The Dissident explores what happened to the Saudi journalist and who might have ordered his murder.
- Mourning the sisters killed as they taught handicrafts
Ayesha and Irshad were breadwinners in a former Pakistani tribal area where militancy is rising again.
- Monsters, mania and the unstoppable march of Pokémon
Several waves of Pokémania have swept the globe, keeping this lucrative franchise relevant for 25 years.
- John F Kennedy: When the US president met Africa's independence heroes
A photo archive reveals John F Kennedy's efforts to court African leaders in the post-colonial era.
- How Bitcoin's vast energy use could burst its bubble
Could the cryptocurrency's huge electricity consumption also sink it?
- Week in pictures: 20-26 February 2021
A selection of striking images taken around the world this week.
- Ros Atkins on... Is Facebook too powerful?
Ros Atkins looks at the consequences of Facebook's power on events in Myanmar, Washington DC and Australia.
- Golden Globes: Celebrity make-up artists on their job in the pandemic
Hollywood make-up artists on their experiences of working in the time of Covid-19.
- Texas weather: Biden visits state amid recovery from deadly cold snap
Texas has been devastated by cold weather and power outages which left millions without water access.
- Mary Robinson 'made a big mistake' over Dubai princess
Princess Latifa Al Maktoum was previously described as "troubled" by the former Irish president.
- Nigeria's Zamfara school abduction: More than 300 Nigerian girls missing
Nigeria's president warns the kidnappers that his government will not give in to blackmail.
- Jamal Khashoggi: US says Saudi prince approved Khashoggi killing
An official report says Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman approved the journalist's murder.