- Three Polish regions scrap anti-LGBT resolutions
The move comes after the European Commission threatened to pull funding from the areas.
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial
After decades of allegations, the singer was found guilty of running a scheme to abuse women and children.
- What it's like to be a nine-year-old in a vaccine clinical trial
Twins Evan and Lizzy are enrolled in Pfizer's vaccine trial for children between ages five and 11.
- Remembering Babyn Yar and Ukraine's forgotten 'Holocaust by Bullets'
The country is still grappling with how to remember one of the worst massacres of World War Two.
- John Lennon: Recording of unreleased song up for auction in Denmark
The rare audio track was made in Denmark more than 50 years ago, months before The Beatles split.
- Covid-19: President Joe Biden receives Pfizer booster jab
The US President and other Americans over 65 are now eligible for a third jab of the Pfizer vaccine.
- Germany election: Coalition talks begin after close election
The election is over but months of talks are just getting started to see who will be chancellor.
- South Korea's president mulls dog meat ban as consumption dwindles
An estimated one million dogs are slaughtered in South Korea for human consumption each year.
- Beirut port explosion investigation suspended for second time
Families of the victims of the catastrophe react angrily after the investigating judge is taken off.
- Afghanistan: Social media users delete profiles over fear of attack
Prominent online critics of the Islamist group in Afghanistan remove content over fear of attack.
- Man killed as Crete struck by 5.8-magnitude earthquake
Officials say the man died when a church dome collapsed on the southern Greek island.
- Instagram for kids paused after backlash
Facebook delays its child-friendly Instagram version to do more work with concerned parents.
- German election: Seven things we learned
Seats, Schleswig and an ex-spy: here are some of the sidelights from Sunday's vote.
- Papers gripped by Germany's era of uncertainty
Newspapers across Europe are watching the knife-edge results in Germany with a high degree of concern for the country's - and continent's - future course.
- German elections 2021: 'Bazooka man' Olaf Scholz bidding for chancellor
The centre-left leader looks to succeed Angela Merkel after preliminary results put him ahead.