- Belarus protests: Opposition icon Nina Bahinskaya, 73, bundled into van
Nina Bahinskaya was again among dozens of women detained at a rally against Belarus's president.
- Megan Thee Stallion: What do we know about the rapper's alleged shooting?
The rapper says she was shot in the feet by fellow artist Tory Lanez, who denies the accusation.
- Coronavirus: Madrid at serious risk without tougher rules, minister warns
Spain's health minister urges more restrictions in Madrid, stoking a political row as cases spike.
- Charlie Hebdo: Stabbings suspect 'was trying to target magazine'
Two people were seriously injured in the attack near the Paris ex-offices of the satirical magazine.
- ICYMI: Bike race bar crawls and a unique face mask
Some of the stories you may have missed this week.
- Lebanon's PM-designate Adib fails to form new government after blast
The previous cabinet resigned in August amid angry calls for reform after the Beirut port explosion.
- Deepika Padukone: Bollywood star questioned in Sushant Singh Rajput investigation
Deepika Padukone and other stars were summoned in a drugs investigation after an actor's death.
- Sparks fly during Los Angeles police chase
Watch what happened when California Police tried to to pull over a speeding pick-up truck.
- Ukraine military plane crash: Cadets among 26 people killed
The aircraft, carrying air force cadets, was on a training flight when it came down near Kharkiv.
- Tasmania pilot whales: Rescuers release 108 surviving animals
Efforts now turn to the disposal of some 350 whale carcasses after Australia's worst ever stranding.
- Amy Coney Barrett 'to be picked by Trump for Supreme Court'
The 48-year-old judge and former law professor from Indiana is a favourite of social conservatives.
- Rimbaud and Verlaine: France agonises over digging up gay poets
There is mounting pressure to have two of France's best-loved poets reinterred in the Paris Pantheon.
- Philippines Troll Patrol: The woman taking on trolls on their own turf
Pro-government trolling has become rampant online in the Philippines, but some people have had enough.
- Week in pictures: 19 - 25 September 2020
A selection of remarkable images taken around the world this week.
- Switzerland gets ready to vote on ending free movement with EU
Switzerland isn't in the EU, but it does enjoy access to free trade - on condition of it also having free movement.